Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bentley's First Birthday

I'm so sad my baby is one already. He was supposed to stay small forever! I love that he walks around and smiles so much but I can already tell he is going to be my little troublemaker. He has to do everything Jaxton does and then some...plus he loves picking on Jax already. Anyways here some pictures from his actual birthday.

We blew up a bunch of ballons for the boys to play with when they woke up. They both loved it!
 Of course Jax had to help open presents
 My goofy baby in his new ball pit
 The ice cream cone cupcakes I made!
 Apparently you are supposed to color with them instead of eat them:)
 Wrestling with big brother in their new pool
 Hot but still happy after a birthday dinner at McDonalds and playing in the play place.

No comments:

Post a Comment