Sunday, July 10, 2011

22 down!

Since last updating I have finished 4 more goals! I'm up to 22 finished and several in progress. Not too bad for only being 190 days in out of 1001!

2. Watch a sunrise. This one I didn't complete by choice at the time. When we went to get the boys we drove straight through so I watched it come up from the car. I wish I was sleeping instead but I have a hard time sleeping in the car and everytime I'd doze off one of the boys would start whining. The picture is through the window obviously but it's my proof I saw it:)

36. Finish Bentley's monthly pictures for the first year. Done! I love this little guy. Here's one I'm using for a 12 month pic. I still plan on taking more soon I just had to wait for him to get back and for the weather to cooperate! I still can't believe my baby is already one.

78. Go to a parade. We never seem to make it to any parades but I finally talked Toad into taking the boys to the 4th of July parade here. It was hot and lasted forever so we left a little early but the boys loved it anyway!


96. Finish 101 pages for the boys' scrapbooks. Way beyond that now! I tried catching up quite a bit while they were gone. I got quite a bit done but I still have a ways to go.

Other than finishing this I've also read a few more books and watched a few more movies but still have a ways to go on those ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment