Saturday, December 3, 2011

Our first Christmas of 2011

Last weekend we had Christmas with my mom's side of the family. We had it early because my cousin is getting married on New Years Eve so it was easier to have it separated a little from that. The kids had a lot of fun playing with my cousins that they don't get to see too often and of course opening some presents all ready! Here are a few pics from the day. There's not a ton of anything but presents because Bentley was attached to me all day so I couldn't get any otherwise.
Uncle Keith bought him a Batman and he has been attached to it since

Smilin for gaga while opening presents

He looks so serious when all he'd done all day was ask to open presents
Yay for more Hawkeye clothes!

His little truck was all he cared about lol

Jax was out as soon as we were a block away. Don't worry we were home when I took the pic and about to get him out of his carseat that's why he wasn't strapped in!

No comments:

Post a Comment