Monday, April 11, 2011

Day Zero Updates

I forgot that I can actually add to this! I have completed another goal along with making steps toward a few others since I last posted.

4.Try 5 new foods (1/5) Yes I only put five foods. I am the pickiest eater ever so getting me to try new things is yough. However Jody managed to talk me into trying calamari when we were hanging out. I didn't know exactly what I was eating until after I tried it but I knew it was some type of seafood. It wasn't as bad as I expected and was actually fairly bland.
Don't mind the quality of the pics by the way, they were taken on my phone.


32.Meet a new friend. I made these goals before knowing we were moving 19 hours away from home but I really don't consider a lot of people true friends because I don't open up to many people easily. Most people will say I'm really quiet after they meet me and that'll last quite a while because I just don't trust people I guess. Anyway, Jody and I work/ed together at BWW and decided to become friends. Yes, that sounds lame but we do get along and both enjoy having someone to hang out with and vent to!


71. Go to 5 new restaurants (4/5) Obviously moving across the country we are going to try several new restaurants but once again, this was made before we decided to move. PoFolks was the first new place we tried the first week we were here. There have been others (including BWW) but since I didn't update before I'll add the three recent ones from this week and maybe finish it off tomorrow! Jody and I went to Margaritaville (where we had the calamari) and TGI Fridays when we hung out so there is two. Then Toad and I went out to lunch today on our break to Roys. They have hot dogs and burgers there-it was a cute simple little place!

So yep-there's my update!

No comments:

Post a Comment