Monday, April 11, 2011

First Day

So today I hesitantly started at Sprint. I've never really wanted to work in a call center before because I'm more of a get up and move person, but I figured I'd give it a shot since they money is decent and it's a steady job. It went much better than I expected which is good news I suppose. My trainer is awesome and it's a group of 10 of us training so it's not too big.

Toad and I even got to go to lunch together on break! It was our first time doing anything without the kiddos since we moved so it was enjoyed. We went to some quiet little hot dog and burger joint in a strip mall by the beach. It was so much like George's from home, except the fries weren't very good.

Due to people being idiots I'm not sure if I even still have my job at BWW but I'm really not worried about it either. I said I'd stay on weekends and on call if they needed me when I get off at 5 but they weren't too happy about it. There can be good money there but sometimes the idiots I feel like I have to babysit aren't even worth the $150 nights. I'm hoping Sprint will be a little easier on the stress levels for me and only dealing with business customers instead of regular customers should help even more.

There isn't a whole lot else going on. Oh except we had to give Jaxton a haircut at home last night:O Toad took him to SuperCuts yesterday afternoon because his bangs were getting in his eyes but the poor kid hates haircuts so we put off taking him as long as possible. Well after throwing a fit for 5 minutes they said they weren't cutting his hair. After he fell asleep last night I started chopping away and let's just say I didn't do a great job. So he woke up to me cutting and we ended up just taking the clippers to it. It doesn't look bad but it's so weird seeing my baby with such short hair!

Anyways, off to shower and go cuddle with Jaxton since we now have to get up early everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment