Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Slacking!

I've been horrible at keeping this updated again! Luckily by the end of November I should have a laptop again so I can be online regularly and update more. Not a whole lot has been going on anyway. Jaxton loves preschool, even though he doesn't like being woke up in the mornings. Bentley is still my little trouble-maker and I don't see that changing anytime soon! Baby is growing good and we are all doing pretty decent!

I'll share a few of my newest favorite pictures of the boys. I am soo happy that I finally got a cute one of them both together and just want to post it everywhere lol. They can be so sweet when they want to be (and when my mom is making them smile so I can take the pics lol)


Let's see I also went with Jaxton's preschool class to the fire station a couple weeks ago and that was interesting! Of course Jax had attitude with me so it wasn't as enjoyable as it could have been but we lived. Here is his entire class
I also took the 3 year olds school pictures again this year. The kids did really good for them all except my little stinker! Luckily I know this so I don't have to buy a big package of his pictures and can only get a couple for the memory mate and his scrapbook!

Otherwise I don't think we've done a whole lot. We've had some fun with pumpkin crafts and still I still haven't taken them to the pumpkin patch so that'll happen today or tomorrow and hopefully they have a few left! We got their costumes for Halloween all ready to go and tonight is trunk or treat night at the church so I'll be taking them along with my sister and Kayden to enjoy the first of our trick or treating adventures for the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment