Monday, October 3, 2011

Jaxton's Bday Pics

I did better with his than Bentley's! Within a month of his birthday this time:) Since he's never had any done with balloons I figured I should do some so it was fair and he loved it. It worked out good besides the little wind I didn't even realize was there until we got outside with the balloons and then he kept playing with them so we lost them to the trees twice! Luckily there were plenty of long broken branches for the crazy wind we had a few days back so we were able to reach them.
It took some convincing but this was one of the few with his cheesy smile!

Looking all grown up
 I love this one

Running away from me of course

Typical Jaxton face here...huh?

He was so excited about something!

Trying to be all cute

This one is my favorite I think:)

No comments:

Post a Comment