Sunday, March 27, 2011

Air Show

Yesterday I had the day off since I was supposed to photograph a wedding but unfortunately the bride's dad passed away earlier in the week so the wedding was postponed. That meant I was left with a day off with my boys! Amber invited us to go to the AF base for the air show for the day. I thought Jaxton would have fun and it'd be a nice day out so I agreed.

Getting there was ridiculous. I had no idea how huge this air show is (on the news last night they said over 70,000 people were there). We waited for parking forever and the poor boys were facing the sun so they were super hot even with the air on. Once we finally got into the show we lost Amber and Tony right off the bat which was a bummer but at least they didn't have to endure the day with Jax being a pill.

The afternoon actually went fairly smoothly without too many outbursts. I can't wait for these terrible two's to be over with! We got to walk through a couple of planes and of course Jax loved that. He didn't care for the actual air show which was a bummer because I thought it would have been fun to watch but oh well. Anyways here a few pictures from the day. The rest (well more of them) are on my Facebook if you want to see more!
The Navy had a boat of some sort there also for people to check out. Jaxton loved this one and kept going back and for between the two little spaces that were open to check out.
 Here is one of the planes we walked through. The guy that was in there let Jax sit in a seat by a bunch of controls and everything!
 My little buddy just chillin. He just soaked it all in all day long.
 Jaxton hated the noise so he was constantly covering his ears like this. The funny part was the first few times he was doing it he wasn't even covering his ears lol

No comments:

Post a Comment