Saturday, September 10, 2011

Haircut and Hawkeyes!

Today was a busy day for us. Started out bright and early with getting Bentley's first haircut taken. He wasn't sure what was going on at first but when they wet his hair down he wasn't too pleased. Once we got going he was fine as long as he was cuddling with mommy.
Don't mind my half a face here. My mom was trying to figure out my camera. Before the haircut.

Not sure what he thinks of the whole ordeal. Good thing there were other people to watch.

He was not going to let go of mommy.


All done!

 After the haircut of course was game time! Even though we didn't win it was still a good game to watch...stressed me out with all of the overtimes but it was still good!
Pregame:) Bentley didn't care lol


Touchdown Iowa!!

Watchin the game together

Iowa scores again!

My little poser

No comments:

Post a Comment