Saturday, May 26, 2012

Preschool Program

Yesterday was Jaxton's preschool program! He is now officially done with his first year of school! I have no idea where time has gone but at least I still have another year before I have two kids in school. 

The morning started out fairly decent, even though we had Kayden too. The boys all got along up until around 9:30ish. This made for a ton of fun when I had to get Jax ready and finish getting myself and the other two kids ready to go. Since Kayden got crabby the other two did also. Lucky me.

I had arranged for my grandma, who also helps out with the preschool, to watch Bentley and Kayden in the nursery during the program so I could get some pictures...that didn't work like planned. Once the first song started they were already out of there. Ugh. Oh well. Jax did really good during the program though and had fun. He even got a diploma for finishing his first year of school:)

(Don't mind the white eyes in the pics. I haven't had the chance to go through them all yet and fix them and the church is weird colored so they do that all the time)

Getting ready to walk in







With his teachers after the program
And just for fun I had to add this picture of Korbin from yesterday. He loves sitting in his jumperoo now and was just hanging out talking to the little animals on it yesterday:) We are at my mom's now and he's in hers just having a whole conversation with the bear on it. He is just getting so big already but it's so sweet to hear him talk and have him smile at everything.

And like I promised...back on the bandwagon for picture of the day. Today's theme was "technology" and I had something cute planned but didn't get the chance to do it so all you get is a picture of my normal nights...quiet time with the baby monitor and the laptop to blog and check Facebook:)

No comments:

Post a Comment