Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day

Yesterday was a fun filled day. In the morning we attempted an art project I came up with that was somewhat a fail but still looks ok I suppose. I planned to take the letters off after painting it...but the paint ran underneath a few of them and some stuck down so they are staying on. I want to buy a frame and cut down the paper to hang it up:)



Finished product:)

And they had to run and play in the sand before we went inside...this led to sand being dumped on both kids' heads
After naptime we went over to my mom's. They had gotten to run through the sprinkler the day before so they wanted to go back. Kayden went over too so they all had fun for a while.


We took the jumperoo outside for Korbin


Yesterday's photo of the day was "the weather today"
Sunny with plenty of wind!
Today's theme is "number"
The zeros show how much I have to my name...the money for the pic was borrowed from my hubby lol

No comments:

Post a Comment