Monday, June 4, 2012

Had something to say...

...but with the way my mind has been working today, most of it has already left my brain! I don't know what my deal is but I have no brain cells at all working today! Soo I guess this will be a fairly short post.

Yesterday we took the boys to the park to feed the animals since we had tons of bread to get rid of. They had fun but weren't exactly happy when we said no playing at the park since it was seriously packed. They got over it fairly easily though by my mom saying she'd pick them up this morning and take them to play for a bit:) Here are a few pics of them feeding the animals





I still can't get over how much of a difference the haircut made for Bentley! He looks so much older now:( My baby is going to be 2 in just a few short weeks! My mom and I are actually going to Des Moines this week to get some decorations for his party...Elmo!

For yesterday's photo challenge, the theme was "what's on your plate" We had kind of a "whatever you want" supper last night so it's kind of random lol
Jaxton's:
Grilled Cheese and Goldfish
 Mine:
Egg sandwiches and oranges:)
Today's theme was "close up" and I knew Jax would be good at this one. I actually have a few pictures he took just because he loved doing it so much. One didn't transfer for some reason so no Korbin, but I took pics of him anyway:)
Jaxton's:
The first thing he saw after getting the camera was Bentley's shoes 

2 of his 9218374263 Batmans

And as expected...the usual self portrait!
And for mine I had one I wanted to use but am posting two. The feet ended up way out of focus for some reason but I still like the little rolls and the overall picture anyway.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment