Friday, June 22, 2012

Bentley is 2!!

Where has the time gone?! I swear he is still my little baby (even though I have another little baby now lol). It doesn't seem the least bit possible that he is already 2 years old... Just for fun here's a flashback of the past 2 years:)
Fresh outta the oven!
Two weeks old
Around a month old
Florida!!
Look at those blue eyes<3
My baby turns one!
Oh the curls<3
And now there's this grown up little man here!
Did I mention a little crazy?
And maybe slightly obsessed with Elmo right now!
Sweetie
I didn't get a lot of pics today because the few I did take I realized my camera wasn't working right because the sweet little guy pictured above got ahold of it and got messy fingerprints allll over the lens:( I am really bummed but at least we still have his party tomorrow! I did try getting him to do a smash cake for fun since he's usually really messy with everything he eats...but he decided not to be this time and wanted a fork lol
He was obsessed with the darn balloon
The cake had to face him or he wouldn't touch it!

Elmo before

Fork in hand...but eating with the other

Elmo slightly destroyed
More pics of his party tomorrow! Sorry I haven't posted in like a month. I have just been busy lately and although I think about blogging, I just don't get the chance! Hopefully I can a little more before school starts up and I really don't have time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment