Friday, June 1, 2012

Jaxton's Photo A Day Starts!

Like promised, I started doing the June Photo a Day Challenge...and so did Jax! I think it'll be fun but I'll definitely have to help him out with what some of them mean. Today's theme was "morning" and I let him choose what he wanted to take a picture of and I'm going to post his two top ones. He is using my point and shoot for his pictures, which he loves running around with!
His favorite breakfast
And what would a morning be without Spongebob on tv?!
For mine I used my favorite part of every morning...my chats with Korbin. Every morning when we go downstairs, since we are usually the first ones up, we sit and chat before anything else. He just smiles and coos and it is the sweetest thing ever<3
He is such a happy baby in the morning!
I haven't posted much lately because I haven't really had much to talk about. I've worked a few days and just been kind of lazy really. The weather cant decide what it wants to do but we have been outside when it's nice enough.

Tomorrow is the city's Frontier Days Parade so we are planning on going to that for the kids to enjoy. Otherwise I have no idea what the weekend will have in store!

For some reason I am actually fairly tired tonight though so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Maybe I'll be more talkative tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment