Thursday, December 16, 2010

12 Days of Christmas-catching up!

I'm horrible with uploading pictures on a daily basis and forgot I started this! I'm on my last day of my week off so it's time to catch up again! Christmas is sneaking up wayy too fast! I can't wait for Jaxton to enjoy Christmas for the first time since last year the poor guy was sick. Surprisingly he hasnt tried opening any presents from under the tree yet-but the dog has gotten ahold of two.
Since I have 3 days of pictures to post here's one of my boys.. It's not the best quality and Bentley looks sickly because his eczema is acting up again but I LOVE Jaxton's expression watching Bentley.
The next one is from decorating sugar cookies yesterday! Jaxton had tons of fun and obviously loved the sprinkles. I had to put a stop to the decorating because he was getting mad at me for making him stop pouring them on the cookies that were already full of them! I don't plan on eating any of the ones he decorated looking at them with that much sugar makes my stomach turn but it was definitely worth the fun!

And today's is just for fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment