Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas!

We had a great Christmas this year. Of course my camera was my main Christmas present that I just got way early so I didn't get much other than gift cards but I'm perfectly happy with that anyway! My boys got super spoiled by me and then both of our families so I have some more rearranging to do in the toy room still but it'll work somehow!

I am very glad that Christmas is over this year though because it just gets so stressful around our house for some reason. This year wasn't horrible because thankfully we were all healthy and the weather didn't get near as bad as it was supposed to be.

Here are some pictures from our Christmases. We did our gifts Christmas Eve, my family on Christmas day, and my husband's family the day after.

All of the boys' presents!
 Bentley's favorite-wrapping paper:)
 Pretty sure Jaxton liked Bentley's toy more than most of his own
 Don't mind the baby slobber on my sleeve lol
 Gizmo sneaking his bone from Santa before he was supposed to!
 He was excited for candy and more toys!
 Cheese!!!
 Jaxton and I<3

No comments:

Post a Comment