Sunday, December 12, 2010

30 Days of Truth-Day 9

Since I was a slacker yesterday and didn't post I guess I will have to make up for 2 days today. We had a good friend from Minnesota come stay with us for the weekend and so the first couple days of my weeks vacation were just being lazy and hanging out. Lazy days are always welcomed here though.

Day 9-Someone you didn't want to let go, but just drifted.

I am going to go with Rachel. We were best friends for years starting back in middle school. We were pretty much connected at the hip and often were asked if we were sisters because of the fact that we were always together. Toward our last days of high school we even had the chance to live together for a while. After that is when we started to drift.
Now we still talk online occasionally but that is it. We both miss the fun days we used to have but we know that things have changed. I am married with 2 children so I have a very different lifestyle than she does. She moved to Minnesota a few years ago with her boyfriend and since then we've talked even less. I think deep down, despite our differences on our outside lives, we still have a lot in common and I really miss talking with her.

Day 10- Someone you need to let go.

I honestly don't think I have anyone I need to let go. When I need to let someone go I usually do. I am friends with people I like having around and if I don't want someone around-I stay away.

Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.
Day 2: Something you love about yourself.

Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for.
Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.
Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.
Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.
Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.

Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you badly
Day 9: Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
Day 10: Someone you need to let go.

Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.
Day 13: Write a letter to your son or daughter.
Day 14: Someone who isn't in your life, but you wish was.
Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without.
Day 16: Someone or something you definitely could live without.
Day 17: A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
Day 18: Your views on gay marriage.
Day 19:
Post a picture of your favorite pet and explain why.
Day 20: Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Day 21: (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
Day 22: Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life.
Day 24: Post a song that reminds you of your significant other and explain why.
Day 25: The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Day 27: What’s the best thing going for you right now?
Day 28: What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
Day 30: A letter to the one you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment