Sunday, July 1, 2012

Back from break!

I took a break from a lot of the internet for the past month but I miss posting more often! It's just been so busy that by the time the kids go to bed, I follow! I'm hoping to start posting a little more again though and found a challenge that looked fun, so I'll try and keep up with it so I have a reason to post again! I've done something similar a while back and enjoyed it so why not do a different one? Since there are 31 days in the month and it's already late, I'll start tomorrow. Here it is:

THE LIST:

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

Since I last posted we obviously had Bentley's birthday party. I still have a hard time believing my baby (yes, he is still my baby even though I have a younger baby lol) is already two years old. He didn't talk a lot for quite some time but really makes up for it now. He still is hard to understand at times but picks things up like crazy. I want to start working on counting more again, since he had fun with it before but we just slowed down on it a lot. He loves the numbers 2, 4, and 5...forget the rest!
My favorite pic from his party
Korbin is a teething monster! He hasn't been near as fussy about it lately, but man can this kid produce drool! It takes no time at all for him to produce a pool on your lap! Now he has figured out how to blow bubbles so it is even worse...but so darn cute! He is still growing like a weed and is such a little sweetheart.


Jaxton...oh Jaxton. He has been pushing buttons lately nobody knew existed. I really just want to lock myself in a room some days but he would bang on the door til I came out if I did! When he wants to be good, he is such a sweet kid...playing with Bentley, talking to Korbin, snuggling with me, but when he wants to be naughty, watch out! I hope this phase is about over with!


I was going to add some pictures of the other two boys but just realized I haven't even transferred them lately...shame on me! Maybe tomorrow lol


As for me...I just finished a week of opening at work since my boss had been out of town. I have enjoyed "sleeping in" the past two days! I am not really a morning person at all...even though Korbin would like me to be! It's nice being able to just feed him a little more and he goes back to sleep usually. 


I also made two trips to Des Moines this week. Tuesday I went to a concert with my hubby. It was Gretchen Wilson (sucked), Three Doors Down (really good), and ZZ Top (ehh). He wanted to go so I wasn't going to say no to a chance to get away with no kids...even though I missed them like crazy! Then Thursday he had another appointment with the neurologist down there. That was pretty much a waste of time and he will likely be seeing someone else soon. He just isn't getting better very quickly at all and it is getting stressful not being able to find a doctor we know will help and having to go with whoever work comp finds first instead. Luckily, he has a case worker now that seems willing enough to get him better care.


Other than all of that jazz, there really isn't a whole lot more to share. I feel like I've been really busy, but can't even say with what half the time because I don't feel like I do much that's productive! It scares me because if I already feel busy I'm going to go crazy when I start school again next month! I am super excited for it though:)

No comments:

Post a Comment