Monday, September 24, 2012

An Update and a Few Pictures!

I came to share some of Jaxton's pictures I took finally, but I just realized I never shared any of Korbin last time either! Now I feel like I should take Bentley out and get a few so he's not left out...but that'll have to wait or I'll never post!

I've been keeping pretty busy lately. I finally have a more regular schedule at work and of course school. I'm happy to say I'm still keeping A's in my classes so far and am keeping up with the online class (it has no due dates so I gave myself my own). We still haven't found out if I actually have made it into the nursing program in the Spring or not but still keeping my fingers crossed!

Jaxton has been doing really good at school finally. Last year he kind of had attitude a lot, but we think a lot of it was because my mom was the teacher. She isn't the main teacher for the 4 year old class and it seems to have made a difference for him. It's been so nice hearing he can behave somewhere since he doesn't always like to listen that well at home! Typical little boy though I suppose.

Bentley is just crazy Bentley. He has grown up so much over the past few months and is talking like crazy now. He didn't talk a lot before but he sure has been making up for lost time! He is too smart for his own good! That and too darn cute;) He knows when he is in trouble and gives this innocent (yet guilty) little grin that is soo hard not to smile at! He got a haircut last week too so I'll have to get pics of him up soon.

Korbin is growing like a weed. He finally got his first tooth last week! Poor guy has been teething for what seems like months now so it was nice to see something come of all of the cranky moments! He tries his best to crawl but still does this half scoot/half crawl thing. He gets where he wants to! He is also starting to eat more baby foods along with some of our foods when he is able and loves it.

Now that the updates are over here are the pictures:)
He looves mirrors so I had to do these:)


He kept running away from me in the corn field!

This was too funny not to share. This was the smile he kept wanting to give me

Love this one

One of my favorites except for the darn shadow!

Something was funny?

My big 4 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment