Sunday, September 16, 2012

Meet Up!

Yesterday was my day to get away and have fun. Since getting pregnant last time I have been talking to an amazing group of girls and we still chat daily. One of the girls-Kiersten- flew up to Illinois for an extended weekend and stayed with Falastine, so we decided to meet up halfway so I could hang out with them too! It was a break for us to just take the babies since we all have other kids too. In fact when we were planning we said to eachother "what do we do without kids?" It was funny since we knew we'd still have three of them but the babies are nothing compared to the older ones:)

 Anyway, Korbin and I took off early in the morning for Cedar Rapids. I was expecting this to be a lonnng trip but he slept the entire way there! Amazing for him!! He was a pretty happy baby all day while walking and sitting around.
My sweetie and I before heading inside

Checking everyone out

Watching Mila and Anabelle!

They were talking

I think Korbin was watching Ana

All three babies! 

Ana wanted to chew on Korbin's feet and he didn't care at all lol

Kiersten and I with the babies

Ana thought mommy's face tasted good!

And just because they made me happy:D lol

I thought the trip went pretty well! Since we've all been talking for so long it wasn't too awkward or anything (at least I didn't think so). It was fun to finally meet a couple of the girls I've been talking to for the past year and half! While sitting around we were even harrassed by some lady promoting the Bible (go figure) and it was funny because Kiersten really wanted to tell her she left out a lot of info in what she told us! She was fairly nice though so we let her go peacefully:)

Now off to go spend some time with my older two since I did actually miss them yesterday. Since I'm finally done with Rachel's wedding pics I'll try and get some pictures of Jaxton's birthday together today to share too...two weeks late lol

No comments:

Post a Comment