Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pictures and Pinterest!

A quick blog to share some pictures since I've been wanting to share them for a few days but just haven't had the chance! Korbin has decided to be super clingy at night and doesn't want to go to bed without me staying with him (we still cosleep) so I haven't been able to get homework or anything done at night and that's the only time I usually do homework and blogging! So I have a little homework to catch up on now.

Anyway I wanted a nice picture of all three boys while it's still nice out so off we went and they actually did fairly decent. Bentley didn't want to sit too close though and had to pick where they sat lol. I'll take what I can get though! Here are my loves<3




I have such sweet little boys:)

Also I want to share my recent Pinterest projects I did! I rarely do much of what I pin so it was fun to actually use a couple of things. The first one I did was make a cleaning solution that was Dawn dishsoap, white vinegar, and club soda. It actually worked pretty well and I even cleaned the rest of the van (except the outside) while I was at it! Here is a before and after picture
Before with tons of stains

After looking much better!
 We also made "reward" jars for the boys. Every time they do something good and listen like they should I let them put a rock in their jar. When it is full they will get to pick out a prize. I want to start using more positive reinforcement to try and help them stay a little happier more often:)
And now back to homework! I might get back on the list I had started here shortly too just for anyone who reads regularly:)

No comments:

Post a Comment