Sunday, September 16, 2012

Jaxton is FOUR!

Where in the world has the time gone?!  I know I have two other kids, but he will always be my baby. It's crazy how much he has grown over the last year! He has always been a little too smart for his own good but now so more than ever! He is quite the mouthy little guy, but I know he gets it from his dad;) I haven't had the chance to take his 4-year pictures yet but I'll share a few from his birthday party...and some from before of course!

1 day old<3

He was such a sweet little baby!
One of my favorite pics of him

My big boy turned one!!
A crazy two year old!

At three he even looks grown up!
And from his birthday party last weekend
Cupcake cake:)

Beating on Uncle Fruity...I mean Keith

Sam and her new man!

They were pretty excited to get pop lol

Yay!

Trying to fit all the kids in one space

Blowing out his candles...again! (I got trick candles)

It's good!

He was pouting because Keith and Cory didn't wrap their presents which were Lego sets and I wouldn't let him open them up and put them together while we were there.

Reading cards 

I think this may be the only smile I got all day

Love this

Kayden, Jax, and Ronald
I still haven't even taken his 4 year pics but I plan to in the next day or so...I'll share whenever I get the chance!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty pleased with the amazing theme. The fun we had at our colleague's reception is unexplainable in words. Selection of grand party venue with mesmerizing decorations and even more delicious food, all were superb. And to our surprise all the arrangements were done single handedly by his brother.

    ReplyDelete