Monday, January 24, 2011

Goal #2-tattoo time!

This weekend was our last weekend here. One of our friends does tattoos and he was running a special so I of course wanted one more before we left but couldn't decide what. I ended up getting a rose since I have been wanting to get one in memory of my great-grandma for a long time. It was her favorite flower and someone actually told me roses mean 'remember' anyway so it was fitting. She passed away 3 days before Jaxton was born. She had been so excited to have a great-great grandbaby and even though she couldn't even remember who we were someday she always was excited about that. I really wish she could have met him but at least she can watch him every day now:)
It is on my ankle/foot. I really had wanted to get a small one on my finger and make it a ring but my fingers are too small to get it to look decent. I am definitely happy to finally have it done though!

No comments:

Post a Comment