Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day!

So it was a snow day for anyone still in school but that just meant a good day to go take pictures before work! I am trying to get a bunch of picture before we move since it doesn't snow down there and we won't be back up here around snow until December. I am obsessed with the way the snow sticks on trees-especially evergreens.

The view from my van-it's not a blurry picture that's just really what it looked like out!
 I'm an idiot and decided to leave my boots at work yesterday and so instead of grabbing tennis shoes slipped these one. Ya it was a little cold!
 I love icicles! This one is outside my house. The pic isn't great because I took it through a dirty window but it shows how big some of them are!
 Random
 The way the snow piled on top of these amazed me!
 And of course one of the evergreens!
Had to add a pic of this. This car was in front of me! Pretty sure it is illegal to not wipe off your front or back windows but apparently they didn't care!



No comments:

Post a Comment