Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random

I'm very bored today so I figured I'd post some random facts about myself to waste time!
  • I love the color teal
  • As much as I try to be organized-I always seem to fail!
  • I am addicted to buying new stuff for my camera
  • I write everything on post-its
  • I've been at my job almost 3 years and have never really liked it
  • I haven't ever been into fashion but have been trying to be more open lately to new styles
  • I am obsessed with changing my hair color/style which is why it never gets as long as I want
  • I can't go a day without the internet or I'll freak out
  • My boys are my everything
  • I am never really happy with the way I look
  • I have never been in an airplane
  • I freak out if my pants aren't long enough to at least touch the floor
  • Even though I spend a lot of money-I am actually a really cheap person. Almost everything I buy is on sale
  • I use my phone to text about twice as much as I talk
  • I could not have kids for a week and still never finish half of the crafts I have started or want to start
  • Sometimes I think I have ADHD because I have to be doing something at all times and get very easily distracted-but thats just me:)
  • I love Dr Pepper
  • I believe shopping is the only true therapy (not really but it sure helps)
  • I don't eat any vegetables-they're disgusting
  • In fact I am probably the most unhealthy eater you will ever know
  • I want to be a nurse but needed a break from school before attempting more
  • I really hope someday I am able to take wedding pictures-weddings are my favorite
  • If I could always have a newborn baby I would. I don't mind the sleepless nights or anything-I just love them!
  • I have more picture frames than I will probably ever display in my home. I just can't bring myself to get rid of most of them
  • I want to relearn to crochet so badly but just haven't had the time lately
  • Daisies are my favorite flower
  • I have 10 tattoos and want more. Most people wouldn't guess that looking at me though because most can be covered.
  • I may just make this random fact thing a more common occurance when I am bored:)

No comments:

Post a Comment