Sunday, March 13, 2011

Maybe this time...

I really keep thinking "I should go blog" but I have been so busy I think sleeping always sounds like a better idea! It has been crazy since I've been working 5-6 days a week and usually don't get off til any time between 10pm and 2am. I'm not used to these young people hours anymore! I do love my job though and almost everyone I work with seems to be great. Of course the good money is an added bonus too:)

Yesterday I shot my first wedding with Amber. It was her friend Lisa and it was a great learning experience! I knew my pictures weren't great but I feel horrible after taking these! Granted there are still a couple hundered that are good but I am so overly critical of myself that I notice something wrong with every picture I take. Here are a couple of my favorites so far though!
This is Lisa. She was a great sport with the pics but I'm pretty sure she was tired of smiling by the end of the day!
The bouquets! Just playing with some saturation in this pic but I like the way it turned out.
And this is by far my favorite picture of the day. The colored version was very crisp and nice but for some reason this one I like even better.

I can't wait to be able to do more weddings soon and know what to be extra careful to learn before I do! I love weddings so much and it is even better to be able to photograph them for someone else:)

Well I'd update a little more but I have to leave for work yet again. I do plan to start blogging much more regularly though and even downloaded the app on my phone again so I don't have the excuse that I'm too lazy to sit at my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment