Friday, March 25, 2011

TGIF

Started off the morning having to work, but once again it was beyond slow. After my first table left they started cutting the floor and luckily I was in back when Katie asked if I'd like to go home since I worked a double yesterday and I jumped on that opportunity! I need the money but I really wanted the chance to have some outdoor family time for once.

We ended up going back to Pier Park but Jaxton never napped so he was beyond cranky. I rode on the little train with him but after that he was just angry it was done so we had to leave before he made a huge scene:( Now both boys went to bed early since Bentley was also short a nap today and so I have some quiet time! I may go read shortly but here are a few picture from today before I do so...

Here's Jax and I on the train before the ride. He was actually really excited just not happy I made daddy get the camera out.
 My sweetheart after eating supper. He must have still been hungry because he kept chomping on his hands.
 I didn't think his face looked so funny from supper still but the picture says otherwise! Don't mind the dumped over Diaper Genie in the corner. I'm pretty sure it's empty and I learned not to ask why things are in strange places when I come home after the boys are with daddy all day.
 And I don't care for myself much in this picture but I still think it's cute:)

No comments:

Post a Comment