Monday, July 2, 2012

5 Months and 20 Facts

I want to start off today by saying I hate the heat! This weather has been ridiculous lately and being in the triple digits all week long is NOT something I look forward to!

So today was a fairly lazy day. The boys and I spent the morning at my mom's house. They played outside for a bit before it got overly hot and then instead of the pool they got in the tub.
My bubble blowing 5 month old!
 After we came home and had naps Tim and Josie showed up to visit for a little while. It was nice to have an unexpected visit from someone and not be counting down until they went home!

My mom, sister, and I (didn't expect it to be a whole family affair lol) took Jaxton to the library for the first time today. I needed to pick up a couple of books and when he heard me ask mom if she wanted to go, he had to go too. He loved it and probably would have stayed quite a while if I'd have let him. It really makes me want to take him to their storytimes but I am not sure that he'd sit still long enough.
Not wanting me to stop his playtime for a picture

Playing with the puppets

He saw a giant comic book and had to go through it

Goofball with his two books he checked out
Then tonight was calmer, so to speak. Korbin wasn't acting like he felt great (I think I had too much dairy today) and the boys were just kind of crazy. I took Korbin's monthly picture, but the others will have to wait until it's slightly cooler since I wanted them outside. It is apparently a monthly game now for the older two to take pictures with Korbin after I take his alone...
My big boy sitting up. He fell over a couple of times and I had to fill in spots on my board lol

Jax had to hold Korbin...Bentley wanted in the pic too but was mad he wasn't holding Korbin

Bentley crying for Korbin lol

Weird lighting but funny pic. Bentley is happy now
It's getting late now and I have to open again tomorrow so I suppose I better type out my 20 random facts and go to bed...well sleep I guess since I'm already in bed.

1. My boys (all 5 of them) are my world.
2. Turquoise is my favorite color.
3. I have a new-found love for shoes and would buy a lot more if I had the clothes to go with them.
4. I have 13 tattoos and plans for more:)
5. I am not a morning person, even though I rarely get to sleep past 7:30am.
6. I always put others before myself. Sometimes it isn't what I should do, but I can't help it.
7. I love reading. I wish I had the time to read that I used to! Janet Evanovich books are probably my favorite.
8. As much as I want a little girl for my last child, I have come to terms with the fact that I'll probably have another boy and I'm perfectly fine with that.
9. I am starting school again this fall and hoping to finish the nursing program...then no more school!
10. I despise doing laundry. I don't know why but this is by far my least favorite chore.
11. I have to be cool and under a blanket to fall asleep at night...I can't stand being hot.
12. I am a crazy scrapbooking mom, even though my kids will probably never appreciate it. They all have 3 books or more.
13. I am never happy with my weight. This is mostly because I don't get the chance to work out and tone much, but I feel disgusting.
14. To go with the last fact, I am a junk food junkie. I somehow don't gain for the most part no matter what I eat.
15. Even though I'm a huge Iowa Hawkeye fan, I've never had the chance to make it to a game. I hope this changes soon!
16. As much as I may want to get away some days, when I actually do I just want to go back home to my babies.
17. Bottled water is my favorite drink.
18. I am the worst ever at remembering actors/actresses and it drives my husband crazy.
19. I absolutely hate centipedes. Spiders I could care less about but centipedes creep me out.
20. I want tacos right now.

Tomorrow's post:
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment