Monday, July 23, 2012

Korbin's First Food...and more!

So, I know he is just shy of 6 months, but this kid wants to try everything near him! I have been doing so good with holding off but last night I decided he is close enough and this poor baby really wants to eat something! Since I had some mashed potatoes I decided to let him try just a little bit of them and he was so thrilled to be allowed to eat something! Obviously they don't have a lot of flavor so it was nothing amazing but I plan to go out and buy some avacado for him in the next day or two.
Trying to steal Bentley's food

"Let me feed myself!"

He didn't want to let go of the spoon lol

"He's really giving it to me?!"

"What is this?!"

Licking up anything he missed

Happy lil man!


This week I only work one morning and don't have any doctor appointments for anyone so I actually have so free time! I have a couple of playdates planned which will be pretty fun for the kids and I:) Those are later in the week though so I'll try to post some pictures after they take place.

It's been a while since I've updated on my progress of my Day Zero Project so I'll try and catch that up a little bit. I have actually gotten a few more done, started a couple of others, and added to more. I am getting the feeling I might not be able to complete them all like I wanted to, but looking at the list I can still knock quite a few off in a short time if I really wanted to! Here's what's been done:

8)Finish my wedding scrapbook-COMPLETE! This took almost five years but it is finally done!

9)Read 101 books (42/101)-I think I read a couple of others I forgot to write down so I didn't add them in and won't unless I think of what they were. I'm currently reading the 50 Shades series and they're pretty good! I'm just about done with book #2 and keep having late nights because I won't put it down.

19)Buy Jaxton rainboots and play in the rain. So I bought the rainboots over a month ago but we haven't been getting any rain! We need it so badly and I think he will really have fun with this!

29)Record a video of the boys. I've actually recorded quite a few of them and usually post them on Facebook when I do. It's so cute going back and seeing how they were just a short time ago!

33)Backup all pictures online. I've backed up over 13,000 so far and I'm not quite done with 2011. Not to mention the stuff I didn't back up yet from before Jaxton was born :s I think I take a few pictures!

35) Send at least 10 birthday cards in one year (3/10). I love getting mail and so I thought this one would be fun. I've been trying to send cards out to friends and some of their kids when I think about it.

41) Save the change in my purse for six months. (2/6) I'm curious to see how much I end up with! It's hard not to spend it sometimes but I've been doing pretty good at just using cash!

61) Add to foot tattoo. I'm so happy this one is finally done!!  I have been wanting to get it fixed and added to for quite a while but just didn't know what I wanted to do. I asked around for a little help and a friend helped me come up with a cute design to fix it. I'm so much happier with it now and really want more ink!

Before...the person did a horrible job. Long story short, I never went back there.
After! Much better thanks to Jill for helping design it and Tre for tattooing!
73)Watch 101 movies I forgot what I am up to but I know it isn't very high. I love watching movies but with the kids it's hard to do sometimes! I did add 12 since I last updated though:)

That's all the updates for now! Hopefully more will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment