Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Eve of July 4th!

Last night ended up being too late for me after opening in the morning, so the post had to wait a few more hours!

So while I was on my way home from work I noticed I had a text. It read "I'm going to cut Jaxton's hair." I immediately replied with No! and got back that it was too late :s Talk about scared to go home!

I got there to find my oldest completely buzzed:( It doesn't look that bad but I'm still getting used to it. Once I fed Korbin, I was informed that we were going to McDonald's for lunch because it was part of the bribe to cut Jax's hair. The other part of the bribe included that he got to play Lego Batman 2 when we got home lol
The actually listened and ate when they were told to

They kept climbing up the slide before going back down

He found a buddy

Jax always has to sit there before we leave...so Bentley had to also
After naptime I took the kids over to my mom's to paint shirts for today. They had a lot of fun with it and Bentley probably would have done three if I'd have let him!

Finished products to come in a later post:)
Then last night was fireworks! For leaving so early to get a parking spot, the boys actually were really good...especially for not even liking the fireworks! I realized about half an hour after we got there that I had grabbed my lens for my good camera, but forgot the camera! Soo cheap camera pics it is
Playing in the car






He made a ton of money last night!


Not enjoying them

Too loud

Jaxton's picture of fireworks

He actually really liked them but the light on my camera scared him
Today's post for the list I had posted is 2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
1) The first would be probably what any parent would say: to lose any of my children. This became a fear before I even had Jaxton. It has to be the worst thing in the world for parents to have to bury their own children and I really pray I never have to go through this. Yes, I have technically lost a child, but that is slightly different and although I also don't want to go through that again, I feel losing one of the children that I actually have now would be a million times harder.
2) I don't know why but I really have a fear of not being a good enough mother to my children. Maybe this stems from the attitude Jaxton has right now and I feel that maybe if we were doing something different he might not be like this, but it also has a lot to do with his age I'm sure. I just hope that my boys can always stay being mama's boys and never truly feel like I was not good enough for them.
3) The last one would be to lose my husband. Yes, we fight quite a bit sometimes, but I still love him and so do the boys. I really hope that he is able to get his head issue straightened out soon because I feel like it has caused more stress lately and I hate seeing him in pain.

Today's post will be 3. Describe your relationship with your parents. I'll post this one later tonight hopefully with pics from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment