Friday, July 13, 2012

Playing Catch-up Yet Again

I've been horrible with blogging lately. I have all intentions of keeping up and then time just gets away from me and before I know it, it's been over a week since my last post! Korbin keeps going through a phase where he doesn't want to go to sleep at night unless we are in bed and that's my time to get stuff done...so nothing has been getting done!

I feel like life has been hectic lately, but really it's just everyday stuff adding up fast. I need like 10 more hours in a day so I can get everything done I want to. I'm scared for how little time I'll have when I actually start my classes next month! I am super excited to finally be going to school and knowing exactly what I want. I take the test they require with applications for the program next week and then I can send in my app and play the waiting game. Fingers crossed!

Not much new to report on the kiddos. They've been keeping me plenty busy as usual. Here's a few pics of their finished shirts from the 4th



And just because I can...some more of cute little Korbin


He's such a sweetheart and is just getting too big too fast!! He wants to crawl and that scares the crap out of me! I'm not ready for another mobile child!

I'll just post the answers to the list every time that I actually post since daily isn't working again. I'm on 3. Describe your relationship with your parents. Right now I have a great relationship with my mom. I talk to her about every day and I'm sure I drive her crazy sometimes but that's ok:) My dad I've never really been that close with. When I was pregnant with Jaxton was the most I've ever talked to him and ever since it's just been here and there. I know that if I ever needed something though he'd be there.

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.

4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

Well, naptime is over so back to the real world for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment