Sunday, August 12, 2012

Rachel and Andy got MARRIED!

Yesterday was an amazing day! One of my best friends married the man of her dreams. She has been planning and stressing out over this wedding for a year now and it was all worth it because everything was perfect. Rachel and Andy are perfect for each other and I am so happy for them both. 
Getting ready...these curls took forever because her hair is soo long!

It turned out gorgeous though! Even if the headband killed her the rest of the day

Make-up time...

The rings

Programs and rings

Andy getting ready. He wasn't near as nervous as Rachel was!

Before the wedding. 

During the ceremony

Limo! They are finally married!!

The ladies at Amigos

They played pool on their first date so this was perfect

Wedding party down at Amigos! Ray was hiding a little bit

Cake table at the reception. The lighting was beautiful!!

Loved the board telling their story!

Cutting the cake

They were nice lol

Love this one

He is truly happy with her. He told me while we were dancing how she completes him and is a part of him. It was so sweet and I am so happy she found someone that makes her as happy as she does him.

Bride and Flowergirl!

Rachel and I during the dollar dance!

The Wishing Tree. This was an awesome idea. The guests all had to write their well wishes for the couple on the tags and hang them on the tree. The picture doesn't do justice for how pretty it really was!
There are TONS more pictures but I haven't had time to go through them all yet. I just wanted to post a few I picked out of the bunch for them to see before heading off to Vegas tomorrow! Best of luck to you both and I love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment