Monday, August 6, 2012

Something to do...

I'm having a rough day so this may end up more of a vent instead of being like my normal posts. 

A few days ago I noticed my foot was sore. I figured it was just a muscle acting up from working out and I tried to brush it off. It is getting way worse though now and it isn't bruised or anything so I have no idea what to do. I really don't want to stop the 30 Day Shred because I have never made it this far and I really want to lose weight, but at the same time I am gaining weight instead of losing it since I started and it is extremely frustrating. I know it takes time to notice a difference but I feel like I should see something by now!

I'm also stressing out a lot about feeding Korbin. When I started out breastfeeding I just wanted to take it day by day and when I couldn't do it anymore oh well...that isn't the case anymore though. With all of the appointments we've been having to go to in Des Moines lately, my stash has gone down extremely quickly. Korbin hates the car so he isn't able to go with us. My husband got me tickets to the Miranda Lambert concert Sunday night but I'm so paranoid I won't have enough milk for him if I go. I've gone as far as considering taking him with, but I don't want it to be too loud for him because I want to enjoy it too. I reallly don't want to give in to formula but I don't know what I'm going to do right now:(

I did make some lactation cookies today though! I figured why not try it...even if they don't work they are made with healthy stuff (minus the chocolate chips) so they won't hurt anything. They are actually really good and I'm proud of myself for even trying them considering how picky of an eater I usually am and these have organic stuff I've never touched before in them. If anyone wants the recipe I used it's here: http://www.drmomma.org/2010/08/lactation-cookies-recipe-increasing.html?m=1 and I made the first ones!

 Just to make it more like a normal post I'll throw in a few pics of the boys from today:) Korbin STILL hasn't cut the darn teeth that have been bothering him so he has been extra needy but is still pretty happy as long as I have him with me most of the time. The other two have been pretty ornery all day for some reason so I took them outside to get rid of some extra energy. That didn't work as well as planned because Bentley kept throwing stuff at Jax so he got sent inside. 
Korbin just woke up from a catnap and Jax was talking to him...he adores his big brothers:)

Bentley going down the slide into the pool!

Jax obviously being a dork

My smiley sweetheart
In keeping up with my list today's topic is: 6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced? I can easily say that having a miscarriage was by far the hardest thing I've ever dealt with. Nobody can prepare themselves for the feelings that go along with losing a baby and like most, I walked into the pregnancy expecting it to go completely textbook like my last one had. After losing the baby (I won't go into details here), I was constantly paranoid throughout the pregnancies after. Thankfully I was blessed with two amazing boys after my loss though. I am much more comfortable knowing that everything happens for a reason and that if I hadn't lost that baby I wouldn't have the sweet family I do now.

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.

4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for. 


After getting a little out I suppose I will try and exercise. Then I will probably finish up my scrapbook mess I have out and curl up with my book and my baby<3

No comments:

Post a Comment