Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bathtime and Flowers!

Not together of course:) Today's theme for the March Photo Challenge was "flower." I wanted to take a picture of the gorgeous tulip that had already bloomed at my mom's but the rain knocked it over so that plan went down the drain fast. On my way to work I tried to think of where I could go to get a picture of a nice flower and little did I know Annette had brought an orchid to work! I love orchids, especially white ones but these were really pretty too!

After work I had Jaxton's conference. The nice part of having my mom as his teacher is I always know what happens and how he is doing anyway but it was nice to hear from someone else that he usually is a good kid and is really smart and creative.

When I got home I actualy had some peace because all three kids took naps. If I would have known how long they were sleeping I would have pulled out some scrapbook stuff and enjoyed the quiet time because once Jaxton woke up it ended very quickly. He was beyond crabby and it was not fun trying to get him calmed down. I gave them baths early thinking he would be happy but this was half of our bath time here:
The funny thing was for a while Bentley just kept to himself but I walked out of the bathroom to get Korbin and came back and he was crying with Jaxton! All because they wanted a bubble bath but were mad I shut the water off so they couldn't wash the bubbles off of their arms. Bentley cheered up again only to get mad I was taking pics later on. I have to post two because he's a nut and in the second one he kept getting mad and telling me no!

And it wouldn't be right if I posted pics of the older two and not Korbin too! He actually didn't get mad at me for taking him out of his bath tonight for once!
He's getting so big already!


Now it's back to peace and quiet so I"m off to enjoy it and get some sleep. Another headache has found its way to me and doesn't want to go away...maybe I should stop forgetting to get my pills refilled to get rid of them faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment