Monday, March 26, 2012

Short and sweet

Not much to post on today. This morning was rough with extremely crabby kids but they finally got out of it and even went down for naps late:) Then I worked all afternoon/evening. Tonight I've actually been overly productive since I fed Korbin and he went down for a nap and stayed there so I've been doing as much as possible so maybe I can scrapbook on my day off tomorrow!

Today's theme for the March Photo Challenge is "bag/purse" I was going to take a picture of my diaper bag since I love it and I've already posted my camera bag in my last 365, but decided to go a little further. Here is a picture of the bag that is probably saved here as much as grocery bags because I'm there at least once a week usually:s
This particular bag is full of stuff for Easter pics I plan on doing with Korbin later in the week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment