Friday, March 23, 2012

Something(s) Sweet

The sweetest thing for me right now is that Korbin is finally starting to smile! I haven't managed to catch it on camera yet though so here is a pic of him today anyway:)
 Something else sweet from today was Bentley. He kept walking around with his doll saying it was his baby and he would cover it up with his blanky and pat it's back<3

And then I figured I better do something that is reallly sweet. I bought this just to take a picture of tonight but got it too late to eat so now I'm just drooling waiting for morning...for some reason I still can't lose weight lol

I had to work a good chunk of the day so I don't have anything else to share...I am going to be working on "50 questions to free your mind" that I found on another friend's blog so watch for them soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment