Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 21, Shoes, and More

I'll start off with the pics first...today's theme was "livingroom." Well since the livingroom is filled with baby stuff for the most part (swing, bouncer, bassinet...) I decided to just take a picture of Korbin on his playmat in the livingroom. He is starting to stay on it a little longer and just look around, even though it usually isn't at the things hanging from above the mat lol
He was obviously focused on something there...and licking his lips like he thinks he needs to eat again!
I'll start off this part by saying that I am normally not a shoe person at all. I've usually been happy with a pair of decent tennis shoes/running shoes, a few pairs of flip flops, and a pair of dress shoes. For some reason lately I have been really wanting all kinds of shoes I see! When we went to Penneys a couple of weeks ago and I got a new pair, my husband tried talking me into buying a pair of Converses instead. I loved the color of them but wanted something that I could slip on and would match more clothes, so I didn't get them. Well I kept debating and went to see if they still had them today, because I loved the color and they were only $22. Little did I know I would walk out with 7 pairs of shoes for only $3 more!! Not only did they have the exact shoes I went in for on sale for $5 but I also got a pair of Vans that I thought were cute (even though I have nothing to match them), new Sketchers tennis shoes for the older boys ($3 each) and nice brown dress shoes for the older boys ($3 each). Oh, and I grabbed my nephew a pair of tennis shoes too. Good thing there weren't more I liked because I don't even need the ones I have and have to go buy new clothes to match them lol

I also made the usual mistake and went to Hobby Lobby today. The kids all have new scrapbooks now, since theirs were all full/overflowing. I grabbed some things to use in Easter pictures of Korbin I want to take here soon too since it was all on sale. I think tomorrow I'll be catching up on some scrapbooking on my day off:) My husband had the nerve to tell me that scrapbooking is pointless because the boys aren't going to care about them when I give them to them when they're older. I'd love to see more pictures of him from when he was younger and I don't care if they'll enjoy them or not, I enjoy making them and that's what matters most to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment