Saturday, March 24, 2012

Colorful! *lots of pics*

Today's theme was colorful and of course I thought of candy! I took a few different ones that weren't so flashy but this one was my favorite for some reason:)

Since it was nice out again we got to play outside for a while this afternoon! The boys needed to get out and get some fresh air for once this week since it's been so rainy and they've been stuck inside. Jax had to have his light sabers and was upset that Bentley wouldn't play more than he did but they still had a good time

The necklaces they have on are baltic amber ones. They are supposed to help babies with teething but are also supposed to be calming and turn negative energy into positive. I don't know how much I believe this but I figured it was worth a try to get some for the older boys since I did for Korbin. I also got myself a bracelet but it was too small:( One site said they help with carpal tunnel so I was willing to give it a try but I guess not.

Here are a couple other random pics from outside...just because


I had more to post but for some reason Blogger isn't wanting to cooperate so I suppose I'll quit for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment