Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 11

Today's theme was Clock. The picture isn't really in focus but this is my most commonly used clock
We had a busy day today. This morning we went over to my grandma's house so Jaxton could play with my cousins for a while since he loves them. We were there for a couple of hours then came home so we could get the kids down for a nap.

While they were laying down I went and took some pictures of Rachel and Andy. I won't say what for or anything because I don't know if they're sharing but it was fun. It was nice to be able to take pics of someone other than my kids again!

Then this afternoon we had a little "Meet the Baby" get together at Godfathers. It was just simple but we wanted friends and some family to be able to see him without everyone coming here right after he was born or having to run him everywhere. When I got there I wasn't too happy because I had reserved the party room and they gave it to someone else! They gave us a little section instead that was somewhat aside from others but not like I'd wanted. They didn't apologize or anything!

Overall it was nice though. Not too bad of a turnout. My biggest problem is nobody ate enough!! I have 2 dozen cupcakes, 1.5 dozen cookies, and mints leftover! So not nice when I want to lose weight!!!

Now we are all ready for bed though. I have to be up bright and early for work so I'll probably post pics tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment