Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Think I'm Addicted to Junk Food

I'll start with my photo challenge picture for today...theme was fruit and since I don't eat much other than mandarin oranges I had to think a little. I didn't want to open them since they're too big to eat right now (still can't open my mouth far enough to eat much thanks to my dumb wisdom teeth), soo that meant I had to find something else. Easy enough-I always have candy around! So today's picture is one of my favorite fruit flavored snacks...


Today was fairly uneventful. I had my postpartum checkup so I'm officially done going to Webster City again for quite a while. Then we had to go to Korbin's one month checkup. My big boy is already up to 8lbs 14oz! They had the nerve to ask if he eats good...hello?! He has gained 2 1/2 pounds in a month-I don't know how else he'd do that. Everything looked good though so he's free for another month now too.
mad he had to go back into his carseat

I thought this meant we were done with doctors for a month but now I get the joy of going back to the oral surgeon again tomorrow since my right side seems to be swollen a little more again:( They want to make sure it isn't infected or a dry socket...it feels slightly better tonight but it's not like the other 3 so I'm not excited at all. I swear when this is all over I'm getting the biggest cheeseburger I can eat just because I can!!

Other than that rambling nothing else new to report except my crazy self agreed to go to work at 7am...I can handle being up at that time with the kids but we will see how I handle being up and ready at that time since it's a whole different ball game!

No comments:

Post a Comment