Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Walking Season is Here!

I love it when it's finally nice enough to take the kids for walks! The lowest high for the next week is 73! Anyway I finally got to take advantage of the nice weather and take the kids for a walk. I figured the fresh air would be good for all of us since Jaxton sounded sick this morning. I knew it would be interesting though because Jax likes to walk but usually hops in the stroller a couple of times when he gets tired. He asked to once but I told him we could walk slower and he could hold my hand (which made it very difficult to steer a double stroller-just for the record). He made it to my mom's house, which is probably a mile, so we did good! The only problem I had was that it was kind of windy which bothered Korbin...and I forgot a binky. Here are a few pics from the walk over
Bentley ready to "go go go!"

I uploaded this three times and it will not rotate! Korbin sleeping early on...

Watching his every step...he is so scared to walk across the bridge!
At mom's we decided with the breeze and Jax being tired that she would drive Korbin home for me, so the older boys and I stopped to feed the animals on the way home


Today's theme for the March photo challenge was "favorite accessory." I chose my wedding ring...

No comments:

Post a Comment