Sunday, March 18, 2012

MCP Day 18 and Day Zero Update

Today's theme was "book." I have really been slacking on reading lately but I'm hoping to find a book soon! Grandma has tons of old books and I've been thinking about reading a few of them. I've never read the books or watched the movies but I am thinking about reading these two (in the middle) soon..

I usually try doing some type of crafty thing with the kids but just remembered I had a goal on my Day Zero list that said "do a craft with Jaxton every month for a year" so I decided I better start posting them so I can keep track! We made these masks and the boys had fun with them! They're a simpler craft but still count I think!
Jax is weird. He said his guy has owies and started saying "ouch ouch" when he put the mask to his face lol

I love how he was holding it crooked:)
Another fairly uneventful day here. Korbin felt feverish last night and has been more fussy than normal so I've been cuddling him extra today. Jaxton didn't nap and has been extra mouthy again...I can't wait til this phase is over because it really wears on me some days. Bentley was just my normal messy troublemaker. I need to get a picture of this kids pouty face soon. It is soo hard not to laugh at him when he does it but only does it good for daddy! We are all in bed now though and I'm hoping Jaxton will fall asleep soon because my sweet husband finally bought me Breaking Dawn last night and so I need to watch it! I'm probably the last person to see it now!

Edit: While waiting for Jaxton to fall asleep I actually finished my labor story. I had typed one out quickly before but added a little more in so for anyone interested you can read it here: http://jonesbaby3.blogspot.com/ It's very long though and there are a few slightly graphic pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment