Friday, March 16, 2012

Me (and my day) *pic overload*

I usually don't like taking pics of myself but today's theme for the photo challenge was "You." Since this is up to interpretation I thought about taking pics of the boys and saying that they're a part of me so it would still work but decided to suck it up. Well before I got a pic taken I ended up having to take out my contacts because my right eye has been bothering me like crazy so I had to take one with glasses which is even more rare...I don't think I even have any posted honestly. Anyway, when I took pics of course the kids had to be in some too. I got a really cute one with Jax but I'm shaky today and moved the camera so it's blurred:( Here they are! (Oh and Bentley was on the run so none of him today)
My baby and I<3

I look kinda scary but he never smiles for pics with me!

Jax had to take a pic too...he took it upside down like this so I had to leave it

Look at those cheeks!

Sleepin all snuggled up by mommy after his bath

And me looking creepy...
It's surprising that I'm even still awake to post because I had to open again today. Thankfully that is over with! It was kind of nice working alone most of the time for a change but I hate mornings. Hopefully my boys are nice to me and sleep in a little tomorrow because I didn't get a nap at all this week either and I need some sleep!

Oh and one last thing. I had a pop tonight for the first time in 10 days and they gave me the wrong kind!!! I was soo mad! I was practically drooling for a fountain Dr Pepper and when I took a drink it was frickin PEPSI! I am still mad about it and will probably go get the right kind tomorrow now. Had to get that out!

No comments:

Post a Comment