Monday, March 5, 2012

March Photo Challenge Day 5

Today's challenge is "Something you love". Since it says something not someone I didn't do my kids. The first thing I thought of was:



I feel like I've been trying to be supermom tonight. I went grocery shopping this afternoon and discovered how amazing the Moby wrap is when at the store! Korbin just loved it and it made shopping so much easier for me since I didn't have any help. Then when we got home I had to feed the kids, finish laundry and put it away, do the dishes, give the kids baths, make muffins for Jaxton's snacks tomorrow, and of course feed my baby in between a few times. All done before 8:00. Now the kids are running around being psychotic before I put them to bed. Here are a few pics from the day since I can't NOT have some of the kids too!
Showing off his tattoo
Being crazy while helping mommy fold towels

This is amazing because usually when he is in his carseat he is screaming!

1 comment: