Thursday, March 22, 2012

Boring Day

Today was one of those gloomy days where you just feel like doing nothing...and that is pretty much what I did. My mom took Korbin and Bentley for a while yesterday so today was Jaxton's turn to go. Poor Bentley threw a fit that he was left behind and nothing was making him happy. I tried putting fingerpaints in a baggie (an idea from pinterest) but he wanted nothing to do with them. Finally I got him to chill out and we played for quite a bit. Luckily Korbin slept for a while so I got a little one on one time with Bentley for once. When he woke up though Bentley wanted to play with him. He just doesn't quite understand sometimes that he has to be gentle with Korbin even though he tries to beat the crap out of Jax. He finally settled on giving kisses though:)

The afternoon was pretty uneventful. Snuck in a little bit of a nap and tried keeping Korbin content. He is usually really good but today he wanted mommy and only mommy. Literally. He didn't want his bouncer, swing, Grandma, nothing but mommy. Good thing I had nothing planned. When I did want to get up and do a few things tonight I put him in the moby and he chilled for a bit before passing out.
Today's photo challenge theme was neighborhood. I think the picture I got really just captures the day in general. Nothing going on, gloomy, and wet.
Nothing else new or exciting to report today. I actually didn't even leave the house and that rarely happens. Hoping to call it a fairly early night!

No comments:

Post a Comment