Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dream

Todays photo challenge topic was Dream. I couldn't decide what to do for this. A dream I have for myself, a dream for my kids, something to symbolize a dream I had (which isn't many), or what. Well with a dream for myself I couldn't really think of a lot honestly, which is kind of sad. One dream would be to have one more kid, and after that once the kids are all in school, I would love to go and either finally get into nursing again or possibly get more serious about photography. Dreams for the kids are a given for most parents...for them to be happy and successful in life (very broad I know). I couldn't even remember the last time I had a dream so that option was out.

Finally I decided why not do one of the kids dreaming. That was easy since Korbin is sleeping quite a bit still. I absolutely love to just sit and watch his facial expressions while he sleeps. I have always wondered what babies that age dream about. With this kid it's probably eating, when he's smiling or content anyway:) Even watching my other two sleep or hearing them talk sometimes in their sleep really sparks my interest in what they could be dreaming about. Anyway, here's my picture of my sweet little guy dreaming away next to me tonight


Don't really have a lot else to add tonight. I'm beyond tired thanks to getting up at 5am and barely getting a nap so it's bedtime for this mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment