Friday, March 30, 2012

A Day at the Workplace

Today's theme for the March Photo Challenge is "your desk/workspace." Since I don't have a desk I did my workspace and a few extras just because:) Here is my workspace as most people see it:

I thought about taking pics of the different areas as I was in them but gave up on that so here are the first couple...this is my proof to all of the people who constantly ask us if we use fresh fruit that we really do! I peeled all these bananas and another bunch about that big today and that'll maybe last the weekend.

And just in case you don't know where I work here's a picture of my cup that went home lol
I had more I was going to post on but can't remember what it all was and hubby is home tonight so we're watching a movie so off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment