Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nothing creative to name this post

I have had too much going through my head to think of a lot to post right now. This post will just pretty much be pictures and some descriptions...maybe I'll post more late.r

Today's theme was "star" and I had a couple of ideas that involved the kids but caught this one this evening instead. I know the moon and star look funny since they aren't in focus but I kind of like the way it turned out.



The pictures from today are only of Bentley and Korbin because Jax had preschool and then was crabby most of the rest of the day.
He is such a terd. He turns off the bouncer anytime Korbin is in it but he turns on the vibration and the music whenever he wants to sit in it!
There are the cheeks!
There is no controlling this kids hair!
He walked around like this for almost an hour on and off this afternoon lol

"Check out my muscles mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment