Friday, March 9, 2012

MPC Day 9

I finally got some much needed sleep last night. I was so tired I fell asleep with Jaxton still awake playing his game and woke up when Korbin was ready to eat and made Jax go to sleep. Then this morning when I got up I woke up to this
I had already taken them out when I remembered to take a picture but there were $20 bills tucked in it too:) Long story I won't get into but it was sweet since I never get flowers or anything like that!

So far Korbin has not seemed to enjoy me being back at work. I don't know how I ever went back for more than a couple hours a day when the other two were little but this time I couldn't do it if I had to! He definitely doesn't want me to put him down when I am home now though. He is such a little mama's boy....yep another one! Here is a pic of my sweetie sucking his thumb (in mommy's arms) earlier this morning

Today is my third day with no pop. Korbin was extra gassy for a few days so I decided to try cutting out a couple of things from my diet to see if it would help. I'm not sure if it has made much of a difference (he has been less gassy but I doubt it's from no pop) but it has for me! I would absolutely love to go and grab a fountain Dr Pepper right now! I'm going to try and last at least a week but I'm not sure how that'll go.

Well today's theme for the Photo Challenge was Music. I had to go through some work to get this picture since my mom has a bunch of her music in storage now, but I got it. This was my favorite song to play when I still played piano. I taught it to myself because my piano teacher had said I wasn't ready for it-but I was determined I wanted to play it! If I ever get around to my goal of relearning to play a song on the piano I would love to relearn what I played of this too!


Off to bed again! Busy weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment