Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tattoo Day!!

Sorry it's taken so long to post! I keep getting distracted between Facebook, kids, and going with a friend to get her new camera!

I'll start with the boring pic...the MCP pic is "lion or lamb." Well we were at Kohls and I saw these and whipped out my camera like an idiot and took my pic:)
For the big part of the day now..tattoos! I have a small list of ones I want and got to cross two of them off today! Yes, I got TWO new ones today (not the first time I've done that either lol) So here is number one:
Since I love being a mother and love newborns especially, this represents me perfectly. Here's a pic to show the placement:
Then the second one I got I plan on probably adding to after we are done with kids but I won't go into what I plan to do right now...and it looks kind of uneven because part of the stencil is still there.
Toad got two but here is the funniest one. Him and Tre couldn't stop laughing while doing this
Yep...that's my husband! The funny part was he kept trying to get me to get one too but I wouldn't do it.

And just because I love them and I've been slacking the past few days, here are a few of the kiddos


And now I need to get my butt in the shower and get to bed since I have to work all day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment